Williams Libraries now provides campus-wide access to the digital New York Times.
- Access includes premium content, unlimited access to published articles after 1980*, and other restricted content from nytimes.com. Access to the crossword, TimesMachine, and e-reader edition is not included.
- Registration must be completed on campus using your Williams email. Once registered, access is available from any device, anywhere.
- Faculty/staff registration is valid for one year, renewable. Student registration is valid until graduation year.
- Go to: accessnyt.com
- Search for and click the listing for Williams College
- Click Create Account
- Complete registration using your Williams email as your login name
- You'll see a confirmation screen, with information on when your subscription expires*. You should also receive a confirmation email.
*Faculty/staff access is valid for one year; at the end of the year you need to verify your campus status by logging into accessnyt.com. Student registrations are valid until their graduation year.
This access to nyt.com is a Williams College / New York Times Pilot project for academic year 2018/19 (expires June 30, 2019) Please let us know what you think.