Williams Libraries now provides campus-wide access to the digital New York Times.
- Access includes premium content, unlimited access to published articles after 1980*, and other restricted content from nytimes.com. Access to the crossword, TimesMachine, and e-reader edition is not included.
- Registration must be done using your Williams email (service not available if you don’t have a Williams email address)
- Once registered, access is available from any device, anywhere.
- To register:
- Faculty/staff registration is valid for one year, renewable. Student registration is valid until graduation year.
- From on campus, go to accessnyt.com. If off campus, use this link. If you encounter problems, connect to the Proxy server, then go to accessnyt.com, or go to https://nytimes.com/grouppass
- Search for and click the listing for Williams College
- Click Create Account
- Complete registration using your Williams email as your login name
- You'll see a confirmation screen, with information on when your subscription expires*. You should also receive a confirmation email.
*Faculty/staff access is valid for one year; at the end of the year you need to verify your campus status by logging into accessnyt.com. Student registrations are valid until their graduation year.