While you are away from campus, you have access to many Williams Libraries resources and services:
You can get help with research through our Ask a Librarian service.
All e-books and full-text journal and newspaper articles listed in the library catalog are available from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- Click on "online access" or "full text available" to get to the "View It" section of the catalog record.
- Click on the link(s) provided to access the item.
- You'll be asked to enter your Williams username and password when you click on the link.
- If you're unable to access an e-book or article directly from the catalog after signing in, try connecting through the proxy server.
See "Off-Campus Access" for more information.
- Use the "Article" or "Book Chapter" request to get a PDF copy through interlibrary loan.
- We can't send tangible items (books, audiovisual materials) that we own to those students currently enrolled in Williams classes and studying away from Williamstown. Additionally, we encourage you to check with a library near you to access these items.