Whether you are starting your first research project at Williams, or have written a dozen papers already, you can benefit from a one-on-one session with a librarian.
During a research appointment, a librarian can help you:
- Find specific sources for a research paper, lab report, or other assignment
- Do a comprehensive literature review for your thesis
- Search the catalogs of major research centers or archives
- Request material through interlibrary loan
- Learn how to use subject-specific research tools
- Set up Endnote to manage your research citations
To schedule a research appointment, click the “schedule appointment” button on the side of the page to contact the librarian for your subject area.
Librarians and archivists are available for one-on-one appointments to assist with your research project. We can help you:
- Find rare books, manuscripts, and archives that relate to your research topic
- Build skills to interpret rare books and primary sources
- Determine how to use and cite rare books and primary sources
Each member of our staff has expertise in different areas. Contact us about your research project and we’ll match you with someone who can help.