It's the last days of Sawyer Library, and many of us are getting nostalgic. One of the things people love (or love to hate) about Sawyer is the bell that rings before closing, known as the "Nerd Bell." Now, you can download your very own Nerd Bell ringtone, and cherish the memory forever. Here's how to get it:
- Download the Nerd Bell ringtone for iPhone.
- Add the downloaded file to iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Find the "Tones" section of your iTunes Library.
- In iTunes, drag the Nerd Bell ringtone to your iPhone.
- In your phone's settings, choose "Sounds" to select the Nerd Bell as your ringtone.
- Download the Nerd Bell ringtone for Android.
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- Navigate to the "Android" drive in My Computer.
- Create a new folder in Android and call it "Ringtones."
- Move/copy the nerdbell.mp3 file to that folder.
- In your phone's settings, choose "Sound" and then "Phone ringtone." You should see NerdBell on the list. If not, try turning your phone off and then on again.
Enjoy! Tip: You may also be able to use the Nerd Bell as an alarm, which is very effective.
*If you do not have an iPhone or Android phone, contact mes4 for help setting it up.