Note: The screens on this page are from Chrome on Windows 7. Your controls may appear differently
- Open Chrome
- Go to Settings, then scroll down and choose Show advanced settings
- Scroll down to Network and click on Change Proxy Settings, then the Connections tab, then LAN Settings...
- Click on Use a Proxy Server for your LAN
- Type in proxy.williams.edu in the address and 3128 in the port fields
- Keep clicking OK until you have closed all the tool windows
- When you go to a new web page or reload the page you were on, a box will pop up asking you to log in - use your Novell username and password
- When you are finished using Williams resources, return to LAN Settings and unclick the Use a Proxy button. The proxy server settings will be saved, so the next time you want to use the proxy server, you will just need to click the Use a Proxy button to re-enable the proxy server.